twenty two years

I am twenty two years now, I am not a little girl anymore. God give me a lot of surprise in this year, I got new family and new friend. I have finished my study on Physics Department in Bogor Agricultural Institute in October, and on November someone offered to me to be a substitute teacher in senior high school AL-Azhar Plus Bogor for one month. 

I took the offer and I found a new family again there, I am grateful being a part of this school. it's really amazing, I learn much experience from this place. I have one month being their teacher and friend. sometime when I feel alone I really miss them, I hope they all will get a success in their feature.

and now, I find my new family on Primagama. in this palace I have many friends with different type of Age. now I have new Brother and Sister, they always make me happy and smiling. sometime they are so annoying and make me upset, but I really thanks being this part of family.

twenty two years I am single, and I am Happy because I always have family and friend. I get Martabak and Chocolate when I come home, they are so nice. make me happy and always fill up my heart. no birthday party just Martabak and smiling, I really happy this years. because God give me an amazing experience this years. thanks god give me a chance to have a beautiful family and friends.
after my final exam



Komentar

Posting Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Boku Dake Ga Inai Machi "Kota Tanpa adanya Aku"

bertemu manusia masa lalu

Cerita sebutir Nasi