I was losing my phone on Monday (21/11), that incident happen so quickly. it was my fault because I don't keep well my phone, I put my phone on table in the teacher's room before I enter the classroom to teach my student. when the bell was ringing I am exit the class and back to teacher's room. I put my book on the table and looking around to get my phone. for a minute I think that my phone was saved by Mr. Asep, but not along Mr. Asep come and ask me about his phone. at that time I think that someone has taken our phone, but who is he/she? no one saw anybody enter into the room. I don't want to accuse anyone, almost my student. for a second I hope that my phone back, I don't have a backup phone number all my friend, my teacher, my family and all. I was depressed because I really don't remember all my contact number including the number phone of my father and my sister. at the evening I bought a sim card to call my family. I remember I write down my dad...
finally the series of "Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (Association Classroom)" is over. there is a feeling disappointment in my heart with the ending. but over all I love this serial because I can pick many lesson from it. you must know the serial has been over from last year because last year I don't have a good connection so I just could watch it now. may be some of you have so many question to me, why I love this serial to much. I will tell you some secret. when I was stay in bogor my friend "fitria slamuet" introducing this film to me. at the time I watch "Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (Association Classroom)" from my notebook and suddenly I fall in love with this one. I love it because I got a lot of valuable lesson from "koro sensei". Koro seinsei is a yellow octopus, he is a monster who government used to be an experiment. he will destroyed the earth on the next year, but before he did it he ask the government to be a teacher on class 3E junior high s...
first time i'm at Bandung, i have dream about my father. it's not a beautiful dream, i know i was cry when i wake up from the slept. in the morning when i'm at ITB my sister send me a message. she asking me when i'm back to home. i told him i still any work at my campus till tomorrow (today) because my project (PKM) didn't finish and today is deadline. so i must upload that to simlitabnas. my father was sick, so i must go home today. i hope he will get well soon, yeah i hope you who read my note can be bless for him.
Komentar
Posting Komentar